Friday 16 June 2017

What do you know?

Words gently whispered on the wind
“what do you know?”
I know the All
for All is within me.
I know the sun and moon
gently rotate following
the curves of my heart.
I know the stars dance
on each fingernail and toenail.
I know the rhythm of life
pulsates through my veins.
I know the contours and creases
of the body follow the undulating
curves of hills and mountains.
I know the colours of my hair,
eyes and skin echo the arcing
rainbow in the sky.
I know earth, water, fire, air
and space vibrate through my being.
I know this body
a microcosm of the cosmos
echoes the cyclical patterns
of seasons and weather.
I know earth, water, fire, air
and space dance and cascade through this being.
I know the All
for All is within me.

© 12 Jun 17

No comments:

Post a Comment